Thursday, June 14, 2007

History is Gonna Change!!

A few month ago, Mr Eekang, owner of Eekang Design asked me, what is my dream car. Without thinking I answered him, Mercedes Mclaren..

But, when I think it back, actually my dream car is not that car. My dream car is this:



"Doc, let me get this straight; you built a time machine out of a Delorean?"

Yeap. A car that can travel through time, a DeLorean as in the Back To The Future movie. The pic is only the replica of it, but i dont want that. I wanted DeLorean that fully fuctional with flux capacitor and can go back to the past.

If only I have the car, I will go back to time when Mr Eekang asked me the question.The conversation will be (or shoudl I say have been?) like this :

Mr Eekang : What is your dream car, fariezul?
fariezul : My dream car? You dont know arr?
Mr Eekang : Ermmm... A DeLorean?
fariezul : Think Mcfly, think!! I got a DeLorean ol-ready.
Mr Eekang : Then what?
fariezul : A Batmobile from Batman movie!!

Haha....

No comments: